When Causal Dating Has Gone Too Far.
“Has she been my sex-buddy for too long?” A look at a common casual dating dilemma.
You have to always ask yourself that question. A female sex-buddy can turn into a serious case of “cannot terminate program” if she has been there for more than she was supposed to. Some women who start off as “bad ass” ladies who pretend all they want is to fool around, go to parties then sleep with you might end up discovering their real desires- which are basically always love and marriage- after they had spent a little too much time with you.
In terms of relationships, women don’t process the way men do. Most women mistake adaptation for love. And you might be giving her just the chance to become adapted to you. So, if you don’t want to end up hoping Ashton Kutcher would come out from behind the bush and tell you that you’ve been punk’d, you better look out for these signs in your long-lasted sex-buddies, and terminate the program while there’s still a chance.
Know that your sex-buddy wants more than just sex if…
1) She becomes pretty honest and corrective about your personal life. “Why do you throw your stuff all around the house?”, “This jacket doesn’t suit your skin color”, and any other statements she makes in order to get you to meet her own standards are definitely a sign for termination.
2) She stops paying extra attention to her appearance, e.g. she loses the sexy lingerie and starts wearing comfy grandma underwear- that’s a definite alert.
3) She agrees on a date with you even though it’s her period. That obviously means she wants to spend time with you, have a nice chit-chat, get to knowing you better, and you know what comes next. The “I love you” moment that you have no idea how to sneak out of then the pressure about the “big day”- a wedding cake wasn’t in the whole plans scheme now, was it?
4) The “outdoors” part of the date is longer than an hour or involves more than just having dinner at most since you know the dinner part serves you as not more than foreplay and all you want is to impress her with the restaurant so she would have sex with you next week and the following. And yes, that’s the kind of woman you are looking for.
5) She calls you a lot and initiates an actual conversation that has more to do than when you will meet again or how your next intimate dating encounter will go down.
In a merely physical relationship, it’s important that you be firmly honest with your female partner and make sure she understands that you have no interest in turning the relationship into “something serious”.
However, women might start off thinking they’d never fall for you and then change with the course of the relationship- they are hard-headed, won’t admit that all they want is love and marriage, and when they suddenly realize it, they expect you to stick with them or else they call you a bastard.
Terminating the whole relationship will be hard, but mind you, do not – I repeat- do not leave her heart-broken because then she will become a succubus (something you will learn about in a later post).
Give these things some thought and your casual dating life will be much healthier.